Friday 3 December 2010

1/12/10

Period 1

We went to Browick Primary to show our performances and do the workshops. These have been explained in more detail in earlier posts, I do however think that they both went as well as they could have gone. The performance went smoothly and the year 3's seemed to enjoy the workshops.

Period 2

We have continued with the making of my shoe and I have almost finished the template of my shoe, unfortunately way behind schedule. I think this is because that I changed my plans at the last minute and didn't think about the fact that I was going to need a template or that it was going to be so difficult to make one that works. To try and get myself back on schedule I'm going to work a lot harder and think if there will be an easier way to do what I'm abouts to do but with the same results.

Period 3

Mrs Brogan (who normally takes us for these lessons) wasn't here today so we had a supply teacher and the work that we were set was to write up about the trip to Browick and how our campaign has been going so far. That was a fairly easy lesson as all we were doing is typing up what happened but still it took a while so I'm glad we did it in that lesson not for homework.

Overview

The day was a complete mixture of what we've been doing so far on the diploma, performing, making and writing our thoughts on how the making and performing went. It was a successful day because that nothing went wrong and I got a lot of stuff done. But will have to work extra hard on my shoe next lesson.

cya in a bizzle

No comments:

Post a Comment