Tuesday 30 November 2010

My wondeful T.I.E.


Browick Infant School

We went to Browick primary to put on our T.I.E. performance, unfortunately because of the snow our group went from 5 to 3 with some of our main characters missing. We adapted our performance to work by saying other peoples lines. I think that it went surprisingly well seeing that we didn't have our main characters.

On the way there we quickly sorted out who will say which of the others lines and if we were going to take any parts out. In the end we didn't take any parts out. I think that the performance worked as we could easily say the other peoples lines and had a few friends as extras who didn't say anything to make it look like it would've done if everyone was here. It took a little bit of work to get the children to call out like they would in a normal panto but once they did they were incredibly enthusiastic. I don't think think it could've gone better as it was smooth with no mistakes and the children looked as if they enjoyed it.

cya in a bizzle

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete