Wednesday 24 November 2010

18/11/10

Period 1

We went to the Van Dal shoe factory and learnt about the shoe making process, hopefully getting some ideas for how we could make our shoe or how to plan it. I didn't find it that interesting as it's not really something I enjoy doing but I did get a good idea for how to plan my shoe.

Period 2

We gave in our sketch books so they could be marked and we can improve on what we've done. We stuck in our freebies form the Van Dal shoe factory first though. Then we blogged our Van Dal shoe trip.

Period 3

This was an opportunity to make sure everything that we needed to have done by then was done and to perfect our Van Dal shoe factory posts.

Overview

The trip out helped me get an idea of how to plan my shoe even if I didn't enjoy it that much. I think that the extra time to get tour blogs perfect an up to date was handy to because that meant I didn't have to do it at home

cya in a bizzle

No comments:

Post a Comment