Sunday 16 January 2011

11/1/11

I'd just like to start by saying check out the date-11/1/11. Little things like dates with the same number throughout make me happy.

Period 1

We were in the computer room, but this time one filled with Macs. We looked at an example of someones work. We took notes on anything that we needed to include that we hadn't already. We also started to write a quick brief of what our campaign work includes.

Period 2

We contineud to work on our shoe and I managed to make it so that my shoe is now resembling a shoe. All that is let to do is to add the blue toe, tongue and back which I'm confident I'll be able to do next lesson

Period 3

We were back in the Mac room but this time we began to edit our Browick road footage. Me, Freya and Chloe went to record a video of us talking about our campaign, I talked about why it didn't go as well as it could have.

Overview

In Artefact I made a lot of progress as I have finally settled with one idea. Our Browick road footage should be nearly finished and ready to be uploaded to our blogs along with the Video journal of use talking about the campaign. Unfortunately that was slowed down by not being able to get the cameras to import, if they did straight away we would probably have got it up already.

cya in a bizzle

No comments:

Post a Comment