Wednesday 15 December 2010

14/12/10

Period 1

We were in the computer room and we added new labels to our blogs so that it is easier for the marker to see which piece of work comes under which learning objectives. I also tried to upload the video of us making the big charity monster but unfortunately had to make it from scratch again and didn't have time to complete this within the lesson.

Period 2

We were working on our shoe again and I have made the mouth and began painting it. I have also made the sole along with the support for the heel, unfortunately I forgot the templates I was going to use so I couldn't get them completed but made the mouth instead. The mouth is made from air-drying clay. We also got sweets because it was our last lesson before Christmas!

Period 3

We were back in the computer room and we completed any work that we hadn't completed which involved letters to the charity shops and I also did a bit more work on the stop-motion movie I was doing in period 1. Miss also said my blog was really good!

Overview

We did a lot of finishing work today which was good because we didn't have to do it at home. I have almost managed to get back on schedule in artifact. Just a little bit behind and that's because I had to spend a lot of time trying to find a working stapler.

cya in a bizzle

No comments:

Post a Comment