Monday 8 November 2010

How I could be the video blogger man

I'm going to plan the format for a video journal on the campaign work we've been doing.

We're going to Browick primary school and performing so I thought we could do some kind of really quick documentary on it. It could include the getting ready for the performance and then an interview with me and the people in my performance group. We could have us saying the bits we liked and then it would go to footage of us actually performing that bit. We could also do the same for bits that we didn't like. Finally have us working with the year 2's but making sure it's a bit where we're all laughing and a voice over saying whats a happening and how we all enjoyed the day.

The only bad point I can think that might happen is it may look really cheesy and I may find difficulty getting saying what I think it should look like.

Good points are that it should be easy to put together and doesn't have to be the camera on one person for to long so you won't feel to embarrassed.

cya in a bizzle

No comments:

Post a Comment